Saturday 10 January 2009

cheers!

Now everything is clear. Yesterday I got to my hotel in Daytona Beach and my floor was crowded with young teenagers, cheerleaders. I thought "How lucky I am: my first time in the US and I can see them". This morning I went down to the beach and there were another couple of groups of cheerleaders taking photos. Then I walked to the city centre and it was crowded with little girls, teenagers and mothers....all dressed like cheerleaders, some were training and stretching.

Now I came back to the hotel and read
The State Cheer & Dance Championships
January 9 -11, 2009
Daytona Beach, Florida

...everything is clear now!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZyAXvtawEU

1 comment:

Iris said...

Be', sei nella patria delle cheerleaders...ochette sculettanti che saltellano come ossesse...