Wednesday 29 April 2009

diamond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Vao8uDi7Y

I'll breathe
the smell of barns
and peace for those who'll still be there
and for the bakers.

I'll be rain
and rain you will be,
my eyes will get clear
and the snowfields will flourish.

We'll learn to walk
to walk together hand by hand on Sunday...

I'll wait that the winemakers will open,
I will look older
and you will be older.

New distances
will get us closer
from a sky, Diamond,
our eyes will see

soldiers and spouses walking together,
dancing together against the sunlight,
our voices multiplying,
hand by hand soldiers and spouses,
on Sunday, on Sunday.

Be quiet, big kids don't cry
Be quiet, big kids don't cry

Soldiers and spouses walking together,
dancing together against the sunlight,
our voices multiplying,
soldiers and spouses walking in peace.

No comments: