Wednesday 6 May 2009

to u

To you, the only one in the world, 
the only reason to get till the end 
of my every breath. 
When I look at you 
after a day full of words 
everything gets clear,
without you telling me any word. 

To you, who found me
in the corner with my fists closed, 
with my back against the wall, 
ready to defend myself. 
With my eyes staring at the floor 
I was in a row 
together with the disappointed. 
You raised me like one would do with a cat 
and have brought me with you. 

To you I'm singing a song 
because I've got nothing else, 
nothing better to offer 
among all the things that I have.
Take my time 
and the magic 
that just with one jump 
makes us fly into the air
as bubbles. 

To you, 
simply being 
the substance of my days, 
the substance of my days. 

To you, my big love. 
To you, who have taken my life 
and transformed it into much more. 
To you who have given meaning to my time 
without measuring it. 
To you, my big love. 

To you, 
I saw you crying into my hand, 
so fragile that I could have killed you 
just by tightening it. 
And then I saw you 
taking over your life 
with the force of an airplane 
and rescue it. 

To you, who taught me the dreams 
and the art of adventure. 
To you, believing in courage 
and also in fear. 
To you, the best thing 
ever happened to me. 
To you, changing every day 
and remaining always the same. 

To you, 
simply being 
the substance of my days, 
the substance of my dreams. 

To you, 
simply being 
the substance of my dreams, 
the substance of my days. 

To you, never liking yourself 
even though you're gorgeous. 
The forces of nature are concentrated into you, 
you're a rock, you're a plant, you're a hurricane, 
are the horizon that welcomes me when I go far. 

To you, the only friend 
that I can ever have, 
the only love that I'd wish
if I didn't have you with me. 
To you, who have made my life fatally beautiful, who can transform fatigue into a great pleasure. 

No comments: