Saturday 5 December 2009

padremadre

Father, yellow and tired eyes,
in his eyebrows his pain to tell to me...
Mother, long skirt to her hips,
on his cheeks the years and the dinners with relatives ...
Can't you hear me? Or you do not listen to me,
while I cry with closed eyes under the bed.
Father, and if I miss you
it is because I gave more importance to my complaints ...
Mother, why are you crying?
But didn't you tell me that each tear is a secret?
And I believe it, but I don't see you
while I shout and sing my first notes!

But if there isn't a song that can take my place,
here it is, it is as if you were with me!

Father, a thousand years,
and how many bombs have exploded in your memory!
Mother, among your jewelry
am I still the most precious diamond?
But you do not listen to me, you do not hear me,
while I depart on the ship of the powerful ones!

...

Father, yellow and tired eyes,
try still to enlighten me with your sayings ...
Mother, throw the clothes,
and try again, if you want, to cuddle me,
because I miss you,
and if I am been so far it was just to save me!
So far it was only to save me!
So far it was only to save me!

No comments: