Friday 16 July 2010

open

where, when, what

who (there must be a who)

so many open possibilities, most of the people seem to have their future clearly outlined and predetermined. I do not. I can not. I do not know. I want to do so many things, be so many me's, know so many you's. too many? is there a way to then return back? or I have already chosen my destiny without realizing it?

did I do a good choice? is this really what I want? is it really true that I cannot be like them? that I am better?!!?

all this travelling... are more the pro or cons? who said that being alone in a hotel room in a foreign city without having anyone to call is something good? and then again the smile of an Indian scientist who used to work for NATO makes your day. Or that old RUssian professor that is going to turn 81 on Sunday and is working in the far East and cannot speak English but turned the small research community in which you are in upside down.

what, where, when.

who

No comments: