Thursday 19 March 2009

you don't, alias "just little bits of history repeating"

Now I probably understand. I finally found a reason to forget you and to be angry with you.

You didn't love me. But I cannot blame you for that. It's not something that you can choose.

You didn't call me. You didn't write me. You didn't plan any future together. You didn't tell me the words I needed to hear in that moment. You didn't tell me that for you we had no future. You didn't buy me a gift for my birthday. You didn't surprise me by coming to the airport. You didn't tell me the truth.

I know why you didn't. You always told me that you're a lazy person. Your motto is just enjoying life. But relationships need effort. And you have the quality of surviving with the minimal effort. But the minimal effort often is not enough. And I'm not only talking about love relationships.

And now again you don't call. You don't write. I cannot write you don't care, because I know that would be wrong. But sometimes intentions have to be accompanied by actions. And that requires effort. Not just the minimal one.

Enjoy your new life, your new relationships, your Eastern friends. Maybe if you overcome the threshold of minimal effort you will also pass exams and find a job. 
But now I'm asking to you something. After many things you didn't do, please "don't do" one more thing. Don't make fun of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally