Friday 24 July 2009

the end of October

Wondering why it is so hard to get involved, to let you take my hands. Why do I have that awkward sensation. Why does he always come back to my mind, as vivid as if he actually would be here. It seems like I actually look for such situations. Do I? Is it that I don't want to bind me? Maybe I'm not ready? Maybe I just want to feel the centre of the attentions of everyone? 
Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry 
You don't know how lovely you are. 
I had to find you, tell you I need you, 
Tell you I set you apart.  
Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions, 
Oh lets go back to the start.
 Running in circles, 
Comin' in tails 
Heads on a science apart.  
Nobody said it was easy, 
It's such a shame for us to part. 
Nobody said it was easy, 
No one ever said it would be this hard. 
Oh take me back to the start.  
I was just guessin' at numbers and figures, 
Pulling the puzzles apart. 
Questions of science, science and progress 
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

No comments: