Monday 21 September 2009

whenever it rains

Whenever it rains, I have to think of you. 
How we met, I can not stop thinking about that. 
Soaked to the skin, so there she stood. 
For us it was too loud, and we came close. 
Whenever it rains, I have to think of you. 
How we met and I can not stop thinking about that. 
Soaked to the skin, so there she stood. 
Anna 

Pitsch-patsch wet, I flied under the canopy of the specialty store
From the sky poured a stream. I think, it was half past seven.
But I was wide awake when Anna looked at me, she smiled. 
I thought: "Talk to her", she spoke to me. 
The soaked clothes clung to her. 
The bag in her hand, she stood near the wall. 
The dark eyes sparkled as a night in Asia. 
Strands on the face prevented her from seeing. 
My heart is pounding, the nose is dripping. 
I am ashamed, I behave as a stupid. 
I'm rather shy. 
"My name is Anna," she said very soberly. 
I began to whisper: "I'm Max from the womb of the Kolkhoz." 
Such a disaster, a complete flop, I behaved 
ridiculously. 
But she smiled. 
Incredibly true, man! 
See there, Anna was an Hip Hop - Fan 

[...]

Splish, splash, the rain fell as a flood. 
The canopy, the island. 
We were as flotsam. I found courage. 
I'm surprised myself about the honesty of my confession. 
"Anna, I think it would be nice going out with you." 
"I could get used to see you more often." 
Anna drew me to her. 
I did not do anything. 
I feel her sweet kisses as they caress my face. 
What just happened? Don't let me go, Anna. 
I still love you purely, the others are loveless. 
You're like the vinyl to my DJ, like the dialectic to Hegel. 
like paint-brushes to Picasso, like the drum mallet to Philip. 
Anna, how was there with Dada? 
You are from the back, as from the front ANNA. 
You are from the back, as from the front ANNA. 
You are from the back, as from the front ANNA. 

[...]

She gave me a goodbye-kiss, because then the bus came. 
She said: "Max, I must go," the door closed. 
Is it now the end? 
It poured. 
I went on foot. 
I'm confused, almost running. 
Anna took my mind. 
I found everything in Anna. 
Sometimes I laugh about it, but then I remember again, like if it were true. 
Comedy is tragedy in mirror writing: ANNA 
From the rear, as from the front. 
Your name be blessed. 
I think of you, whenever it rains. 

[...]

No comments: