Tuesday 17 November 2009

where am I?

Another continent, another lonely office without windows (stupid architects putting the windows in the corridor!!!!!), very chilly air, sun shining, a campus, another language. Coming here I really realized what a mess my mind is. I switch among the 3 languages continuously!!!

I miss him, but I'm hopeful that we both will be patient.

Tomorrow a presentation...scary! I'm afraid always to know less than the others, to be less efficient, slower... but this trip will also help me to partially win these fears.

Back to the presentation!

Walking by yourself in the cold, cold winter
Wrapped up in your coat like
It’s a magic blanket
You say: "No matter where I go
They all look like strangers"
You see, the world only seems
The fairytale that it isn’t

Dream on, dream on
There’s nothing wrong
If you dream on, dream on
Of being a swan

No comments: