Sunday 15 May 2011

parafrasando

today is one of those days. great things are happening. lots of stuff with which I should keep myself busy. and no one special to share this with.

should I listen to business magnolia or new age magnolia...


"No, it's not so bad. I'm lucky, I know. I just. . .I feel like I'm never gonna have it. . .the whole package, you know? That person, that couple life, and I swear, I hate admitting it because I fancy myself Wonder Woman, but. . .I really want it – the whole package," Lorelai said, looking into her coffee cup

2 comments:

Paul said...

Devo ammettere che ci sono momenti in cui mi piacerebbe avere qualcuno accanto con cui condividere. Nel frattempo, l'importante è non lasciarsi alle spalle cose non dette o gesti non fatti. Niente per cui poter dire: Se io avessi detto o fatto quella tal cosa, ora sarebbe diverso.
Che a parole sembra anceh facile, ma da fare...

magnolia said...

sagge parole, paul!