Thursday 5 January 2012

l'omino del cervello balla

a handful of years ago, this was my soundtrack to the holidays around new year. and maybe it is a good time to listen to it again:

Music is my power, music is my life
Me don't want no monkey come give me advice
Music is my pleasure, me don't want no pressure
With jahjah-guidance I will survive
Look at how the bassman pushing the bass
Look at hoe the drummer tight on the case
Ringdingading music is my thing
Ringdingading oh what joy it brings

Music is my true true destiny
With my music whoihoi I'm feeling free
I Know some people will disagree
But I don't care at all, I must be me
When the music hit me, I feel no pain
When the music with me I feel no strain
My music is a big big part of me
You know my music is my victory

Per tutti quelli il cui omino del cervello danza da mattina a sera

No comments: