Tuesday 30 December 2008

I'll protect you

I'll protect you from the fears of your hypochondria, 
from the anxieties that you'll meet on your way, 
from injustices and deceptions of your time, 
from failures that you'll attract because of your nature. 
I'll cheer you up from pain and from your sudden changes of mood, 
from the obsessions of your manias. 
I'll overcome gravity currents, 
space and light 
not to make you grow old. 
And you'll heal from any disease, 
because you are a special creature
and I will, I'll take care of you. 

I was wandering through the fields of Tennessee 
(who knows how I had arrived there), 
"Don't you have white flowers for me?". 
My dreams cross the sea faster than eagles. 

In particular I'll bring you
 silence and patience. 
We'll walk together along the streets leading to the essence. 
The scents of love will inebriate our bodies, 
the August calm won't be able to calm down our senses. 
I'll weave your hair as wefts of a song. 
I know the laws of the world, and I'll gift you with them. 
I'll overcome gravity currents, 
space and light 
not to make you grow old.
I'll save you from any melancholy, 
because you are a special creature
and I will, I'll take care of you...
Yes I will, I'll take care of you...

No comments: