Sunday 14 December 2008

Memories of the hearth

You,
hopes that I hoped,
my smiles and my tears,
promises of cheerfulness
and dreams to which I flied
and my ruthless first love,
you are for me
lost and never lost.

I felt passion for you,
I swore on you
and I was tormented with you.
It seems nothing, but the hearth was mine,
then there was you...

The wind will blow,
the rain will fall down,
the fog will veil,
the sun will shine strong.
And the memory, the memory of you
never passes by,
never passes by.

How good were those kisses between us,
maybe you never want to stop,
I can see you through my wet eyes.
If you like it and if you still want it,
in the memory everything becomes possible again
even without us.
You are also here
in my hearth.

Memories never pass by,
here they are,
they are much stronger than we are,
they are still alive.

No comments: