Friday 5 December 2008

Twin star, i.e. soul mate (stella gemella)

And it is again loneliness.
Also tonight I will feel
my heart beating on and off -
time of love that never ends, oh no ...

My inner part - that you know -
lives a time more difficult than ever.
It is not enough having no contact anymore,
it was useless dealing with everything,
if then my way of feeling
fragile still remains.

I would like to know if you do exist
or if you are just a useless flight...

Where are you, my soul?
I waste away without you.
Where are you, beautiful soul,
where are you?

My heart beats on and off - season of love -
I'm looking so hard for you
that my eyes are aching now...

Where are you, my soul?
I waste away without you.
Where are you, beautiful soul?
Twin star, where are you?

Maybe you are behind the moon
as the most hidden dream.
Can't you see that I live for you?
Where are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYc7g9CsNCY

No comments: