Tuesday 2 June 2009

Hungry eyes

I've been meaning to tell you,
I've got this feelin that won't subside.
I look at you and I fantasize,
You're mine tonight.
Now I've got you in my sights.

With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise,
I've got hungry eyes.
I feel the magic between you and I.

I want to hold you so hear me out.
I want to show you what love's all about,
Darlin tonight,
Now I've got you in my sights.

Now I've got you in my sights
With these hungry eyes.
Now did I take you by surprise.
I need you to see
That you were meant for me.

2 comments:

toby said...

----------------.-. .-.
--------------- ( \/ )
----------.-. .-. \ .-. .-.
---------- ( \/ ) \ ( \/ )
-----------\ .-. .-. / \ /
------------\ ( \/ .-. .-. /
------------.-. \.-.\ ( \/ )/
------------( \/ )\ /\ //
------------\ / \ / \ /
-------------\ / \/ \ /
--------------\ / \/
---------------\/

yeah - let there be love ***

ps nobody is perfect .)

magnolia said...

but maybe in one's mind there exist that perfection...and then one crashes against reality...and then...

magnolia