Monday 1 June 2009

I breathe

I breathe in, I hold the air. 
You do not say a word, I do not need any word. 
I breathe in time, my pulse almost stops. 
You look at me, I look at you. 
Our eyes meet in alternating light 
when the light breaks the view changes. 
Our feet carry us and we only miss a little courage. 
Because here there is something. 
Clearly here there is something, you move me, you touch my feelings. 

Something is different, just like that. 
Completely different, makes me happy. 
Like a white sheet of paper and still no word. 
Something is better than ever before, clearly makes me so alive, 
like a white sheet of paper and still no word. 

I breathe in, the air stays away from me. 
You say "Hello", I do too. 
I breathe in skin, I count the seconds. 
You know about it, I know about it. 
What do we talk about, tell me something about you, 
how fast the time is up and when one forgets about it. 
Our words carry us and we only miss a small push. 
Because here there is something. 
Clearly there is something here, yes it is us, because we feel good. 

No comments: