Monday 1 June 2009

Hungry hearth

Your sugary red mouth 
sucks all the words round 
and even in the fight your lips 
do not surrender to mine. 

On your glowing hot cheeks 
I burn my fingers
even when you throw me to the ground 
I believe to be the winner. 

What is up with my will? 
You make my will will-less. 

You're ice, ice-cold. 

My hungry heart goes through 
a bittersweet pain. 
Tell me, how far, how far, how far 
do you want to go? 
My hungry heart goes through 
a bittersweet sword. 
Tell me, how far, how far, how far 
will you go? 

Your eyes see through me, 
through someone else 
When your hands touch me, 
they follow a plan. 
With your rough angel's tongue 
you penetrate me. 
Accustomed to such torture 
I say "yes" and mean "no". 

You hold me firmly, what should this mean?
I push you back,
you let me go.  

No comments: