Wednesday 9 February 2011

maddalena

I pedaled as fast as I could... as if I were escaping from longing, from innocence, from her. Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close... and asked if I will remember them I've said, "Yes, I will remember you." But the only one I've never forgotten is the one who never asked... Malena.



...how true...
those memories which we all have and involve mainly people who would not expect that.
- that colleague of my father which was born on my same day and gave me a stuffed lion (which i still have)
- that guy which was with me in junior high and I liked so much, and I kept the flowers which he gave me on women's day
- that girlfriend of mine with whom we pretended to kiss as in the movies when I was 8 and she was 11
- red-haired F., which was such a sweet 16, 3 years younger than me. and now i happened to hear how he ended up. sad
- and that guy who kissed me for the first time. so damn good looking, so experienced, so handsome and evil
- that PhD student which was making my hormones go crazy
- ...


Buona fortuna, signora Malèna.

4 comments:

Vale said...

... qualcosa mi dice che questo post ha a che fare con qualcosa che ho scritto... altrimenti é inquietante che abbia postato due giorni fa queste parole altrove...

=)

magnolia said...

direi che e' inquietante perche' il il film l'ho visto per la prima volta lunedi' sera (in videoteca non c'erano altri film che volevo vedere e avevo voglia di italia). poi gli ultimi 15 minuti non si vedevano sul dvd cosi' li ho visti oggi su youtube.

e poi non so dove altro tu posti che io possa anche vedere...

..cioe' studi e flickr, ma non mi pare che hai postato questo, o si'?

Vale said...

ho scritto una frase sullo status di skype... e dove tu non potevi vedere ho pubblicato questa esatta frase su facebook... praticamente lo stesso giorno

paura!!!!!!

magnolia said...

=)