Wednesday 18 February 2009

do you have it?




Do you also have a passion that you used to practice when you were a child? Then you gave up. For many different reasons. But you always regretted that choice.

Maybe it was more than one passion. And I'm not referring to the one that you gave up because it was boring for you. I refer to that instrument, sport, game that used to relax you and make you feel special, in harmony with nature around you.

For me that was jazz dance. I gave up when I was 10 because when there was dance class I had to go to school, on Monday and Wednesday afternoons. I would anyway not have had the right "body", but I was good and I had a lot of fun. It was me and the music and the steps, that after some time you can dance automatically, without thinking, and you just have to remember to smile and enjoy.

I never thought about that. maybe my habit to be always smiling comes from dancing. The teacher often told us to be smiling!

After that, years later, I started again attending aerobics and step classes, again music, again rhythm. I always like this kind of things. And now I'm attending again a jazz dance class :)

2 comments:

Vale said...

lovely =)

magnolia said...

from reference.com:
love⋅ly
   /ˈlʌvli/
adjective, -li⋅er, -li⋅est
1. charmingly or exquisitely beautiful: a lovely flower.
2. having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye, as a person or a face.
3. delightful; highly pleasing: to have a lovely time.
4. of a great moral or spiritual beauty: a lovely character.