Friday 20 February 2009

the emotion of love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3r_H2r--mY

Our love grows so well,
I do not want to abandon
this shy shoot.
I do not want to wake you up, velvet skin,
because of the cold frost
you would think of a farewell.
I just go to collect my clothes
and to kill the past, now there is you.

Woman, my lover, woman poetry,
I warmed you, scared squirrel,
and the morning after you were a woman;
if I lost you I would go away defeated,
that would be too much and perhaps you are,
a woman a little longer, I shall return.
How difficult to explain
to a woman her role,
when you want to leave her,
she caresses my body and inside she dies,
how sad to make love if she is not with you.

Woman, my lover, woman of the farewell,
scared squirrel, what will you do
and who will notice that you are a woman;
I'll look for you, my sweet lover,
but I know you, you will answer no,
and here on your door I will die.
I'll look for you, my sweet lover,
but I know you, you will answer no,
and here on your door I will die.

No comments: