Thursday 19 February 2009

The monster

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=374969729

I f***ing suffer from manias of persecution,
when I go around the street I'm ready to the execution,
when I'm smiling it's because I'm pretending to be an actor,
when I'm rolling a joint I dream of being elsewhere,
and I feel my heavy head thinking,
and I feel me myself more and more distant unravelling,
and I feel protected in my armor,
but from here I do not perceive anymore the smell of the sea,
and it is not normal, I lay in the background,
the monster that stares at me, exorcist music,
reminds me that I never the same like you,
it reminds me that I never like now
and now I want the fight club, Edward Norton
feel the blood flowing inside my body
to feel less dead, this is the essence:
here no one dies of love, one can only die without.

No comments: