Saturday 28 February 2009

Shake

How do you stand this feeling of loneliness? It takes you, it stucks your throat, when you are lucky you are able to cry, otherwise you just stay there in this melancholic mood and stare at your life flowing. And actually you are surrounded from love and you know you should just look at the half of the glass that is full of tasteful red wine. But that lonely bed, falling asleep on your own night after night, doing the shopping just for yourself, building your routine just around yourself. Well, I did all of this already for a long time and I'm tired of that. I want to "shake because I love, because I care, 'cause I'm alive". I want to give my love to someone who wants it. I want a couple of eyes in which I can then mirror myself. I don't want to become a selfish person with its own routine who has not time anymore to feel. And I perfecly know that being in a couple does not necessarily mean happiness... But in this moment all I want to do is screaming. I will just drink a tea and read a magazine in the evening night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZVlVgpghA4

I've been walking, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time
I've been searching, I've been living
For tomorrows all my life

Lately, I've been walking, walking in circles
Watching, waiting for something
Feel me, touch me, heal me
Come take me higher

No comments: