Friday 27 February 2009

Trembling souls

Every morning is different. Every wake up is different.

Some mornings life is easy. Some others it is hard. And this difference is not always strictly related to your life conditions. Maybe you have everything that matters in your life (health, family, friends, love, money, satisfying job) and still you aren't ok. Or vice versa. 

It happens to me. I feel restless, unable to relax, in constant activity or motion, without any chance of emotional rest. And in those days life is harder. I look for consolation, for peace. And sometimes I find it in the wrong way. magnolia says I should stop and think on those days. Think about what's happening around me. Try to understand what I'm feeling in that moment and what is the thing that could help me. There and in that right moment. 
Stay in the present. Learn to relax. To smile to life. To think that everything will be fine.


Tension strikes
Choking me
Worries grow

Why do I feel so numb
Is it something to do with where I come from
Should this be fight or flight
I don't know why I'm constantly so uptight

No comments: