Wednesday 29 September 2010

29 settembre

Sitting in that cafe'
I was not thinking of you ....
I looked at the world
revolving around me ...
Then suddenly she
smiled
and before I could understand
I found myself arm in arm with her
tight as if
there was nothing else than her.

I saw only her
and I did not think of you...
And the whole town
ran towards us.
The dark found us
close
a restaurant and then
fast we went dancing arm in arm
tightly close to her towards home
almost as if there were nothing else than,
almost as if there were nothing else than her.

I woke up and
and I'm thinking of you.
I just remember that,
that yesterday you were not with me...
The sun has erased everything,
suddenly I flow down from the bed
and run towards the phone
I talk, laugh and you .. you do not know why
I love you, love you and you, you do not know why
I speak, laugh and you, you do not know why
I love you, love you and you, you do not know why
I speak, laugh and you, and you do not know why
I love you, love you and you, you do not know why.

No comments: