Wednesday 8 September 2010

firsts

today I was thinking of my first day of school, back in 1989 (my goodness, 21 years ago!!!!!!!).

I do not remember much. I guess, there was one day at the beginning of September where we took some tests. All I can remember is Massimo's face. Massimo, the sweetest schoolmate. Massimo, and his syndrome. Massimo, whose family belongs the firm which has containers traveling on trains all around Europe. So that I can think of him also now that I live here.

we used to live in the town nearby, and then in October we moved. There I got a proper bed all to myself. And I remember mum bringing me to school, with my violet schoolbag and that heavy fog, that Piedmont used to have.

And so school started. And I never stopped loving it.

3 comments:

Vale said...

oh dear

I never used "firm" in english

I know it exists, but I wonder how much is this a result of the germanization process on u!!!! ahahahha

magnolia said...

I already used 'firm', but what about:
'At the very moment I have no fest relationship'

Vale said...

no excuse on this one.

the germanization is ON.