Thursday 23 September 2010

soleluna

There's sun and moon inside me,
there is water and there is fire,
there is night, day, earth and sea,
there is too much and there is little
and there is sun and moon inside me.
There is water and fire,
there is night, day, earth and sea,
there is too much and there is little.

Some nights, my friend, it comes to my mind how some nights
before going to sleep I think about how complicated the heart is
and I say 'Only God knows'.
How difficult it is to go through it with the choices you make
How difficult it is to live into this world,
live consistently,
live among the people,
choose what is good,
accord forgiveness to friends.

Some nights, my friend, it comes to my mind how some nights
before going to sleep I can not sleep until dawn
and I am a tree and then a stone, I am a gull which turns into sky,
and I am rain and light bulb, I am a donkey which takes off

ATOM WITH ATOM, MOLECULE WITH MOLECULE,
CELL WITH CELL ,TISSUE WITH TISSUE,
BONE, SKIN, MUSCLE,
SOUL AND BRAIN,
MOTHER, FATHER, SON, SISTER AND BROTHER,
FRIEND, BUDDY, COUNTRYMAN AND FELLOW VILLAGER,
MAN, ENVIRONMENT AND EARTH,
VERY NEAR AND DISTANT,
PLANET WITH SATELLITE,
STAR WITH PLANET,
THE ZERO AND THE INFINITE,
THE A, THE Z

and I am a tree and then a stone, I am a gull which becomes sky,
and I am rain and light bulb, I am a donkey which takes off
and I am a fish which becomes a dog,
a horse that becomes a chair,
a pencil which draws houses
and these houses turn into bread
and this bread turns into wine
and I am an old man who turns into a child again

No comments: