Tuesday 21 September 2010

back

dear poet,

you who know me. tell me. tell me.
is it something about me? is it something i do wrong?

you moved on, but you still do not seem to have found the perfect solution. there is not perfect solution, probably.

what is that i have to learn? what is that i have to give up? do i attribute importance to what is actually not important at all? and maybe neglect the essential.

well, there is no way back.

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbyes
I nearly do

3 comments:

Vale said...

se ti viene da piangere, let it go, credo sia l'unica via per liberarsi di emozioni troppo forti che il corpo non riesce a contenere

meglio non costringerle, una volta lasciate andare, possiamo davvero sentirci più liberi, talvolta anche sereni

magnolia said...

sono sempre affascinata dal 'ciclo del pianto'.

in alcuni periodi piango piu' spesso, in altri quasi niente, ma prima o poi giunge quel punto in cui ti ritrovi a 'stare per piangere' piu' volte. e finalmente poi qualcosa riesce a scatenare quel pianto liberatorio. a volte breve, giusto qualche lacrima. a volte un pianto che ti attraversa con onde potenti, ti prosciuga, fa sussultare l'intero corpo. e scioglie. scioglie quella matassa che ci ostruisce il petto. che ci impedisce di aprire il petto al mondo, di guardare con libero respiro nella direzione del cielo.

magnolia said...

alone does not equal by any means lonely