Saturday 30 October 2010

gocce

They are drops of memory
These new tears.
We are souls in an
Unforgettable
story.
The endless number of times
you'll come looking for me in my empty rooms.
Priceless
and elusive is your absence, that belongs to me.
We are indivisible,
We are similar and fragile,
And we are already so distant.

With ice in my mind
I'm running to you,
We are in the same fate
Which sharply will change us.
We expect only a sign,
A fate, an eternity
And tell me how can I reach you now,
R you now, you.

We are drops of a past
That can not come back.
This time, betrayed us, it is elusive.
I will tell about you,
I'll invent for what we do not have.
The promises are broken
Like rain on us
Words are tired, but I know that you'll listen to me.
We look forward to another journey, a destiny, a truth
And tell me how can I reach you now,
Reach you now, reach you
_____________________________
Sono gocce di memoria
Queste lacrime nuove
Siamo anime in una storia
Incancellabile
Le infinte volte che
Mi verrai a cercare nelle mie stanze vuote
Inestimabile
E’ inafferrabile la tua assenza che mi appartiene
Siamo indivisibili
Siamo uguali e fragili
E siamo già così lontani
Con il gelo nella mente
Sto correndo verso te
Siamo nella stessa sorte
Che tagliente ci cambierà
Aspettiamo solo un segno
Un destino, un’eternità
E dimmi come posso fare per raggiungerti adesso
Per raggiungerti adesso, per raggiungere te
Siamo gocce di un passato
Che non può più tornare
Questo tempo ci ha tradito, è inafferabile
Racconterò di te
Inventerò per te quello che non abbiamo
Le promesse sono infrante
Come pioggia su di noi
Le parole sono stanche, ma so che tu mi ascolterai
Aspettiamo un altro viaggio, un destino, una verità
E dimmi come posso fare per raggiungerti adesso
Per raggiungerti adesso, per raggiungere te

No comments: