Tuesday 5 October 2010

screaming

As you can see I'm here:
jump on, they won't have us
until this heart won't stop
because of rust, fights or age.
There's a warm night
and an old blues
to do together,
I will stop somewhere along the street
and that will be our home, but
I think that you deserve better
and in the meantime I am here
and I invite you to dance and forget:
it is a song at least a hundred years old.
Shouting at the sky.

We are maybe no stars
but here we are, with these days
made of hours gone
for a weekend and a future that does not exist.
You can not always lose
so let's play us.
Some lights, you can not turn them off.
If it is a purgatory , at least it is ours.
Shouting at the sky.

Ghosts on the Highway 14.
Through the car windows come the smell of the sea, of diesel,
of shit, of life and death.
The pact is to get closer together
before losing ourselves.
Maybe they hear us up there.
It 's a bit like spitting away the poison.
Shouting at the sky.

No comments: