Wednesday 27 October 2010

tears

today I was so near to crying. at German class. and that afternoon came to my mind.

I still used to live in my old apartment. I think it was spring, maybe Saturday afternoon, or Sunday afternoon. We had just made love. And you told me about your fears, your story. And a tear touched your cheek.

I hope that life is being good with you. And you have changed your mind. Two more years.

I've been down this road
Walking the line that's painted by pride
And i have made mistakes in my life that i just can't hide.

But I believe I'm ready
for what love has to bring
I've got myself together
Now i'm ready to sing.

I've been searching my soul tonight
I know there's so much more to life
Now I know I can shine a light
to find my way back home.

Baby.
Yeah.
Oh Yeah.

I think I need to believe that it works - love, couplehood, partnerships. The idea that when people come together they stay together...I have to take that with me to bed every night, even if I'm going to bed alone.
Ally

No comments: